For over 15 years, Safari Tree has been hard at work improving the quality of life for trees and property owners alike. We are dedicated to preserving the beauty of Saginaw, MI through tree healthcare. Safari Tree’s certified arborists diagnose tree diseases, treat infections, provide effective pest control, and keep trees and shrubs healthy and happy.
If you have noticed that your trees or shrubs are looking sickly, Safari Tree can get to the bottom of the problem before it’s too late. Our professional arborist team can apply treatments to bring your trees back to health. Learn more about Michigan Tree Diseases
Safari Tree knows pest control too. If there are pests plaguing your property, Safari Tree can help you get rid of the problem. Our pest control team efficiently removes pests from property. Learn more about our Tree Pest Control and Pest Control Services
Approximate service area for SAGINAW
We provide tree care and pest control services in Saginaw, Michigan and all surrounding areas: Clio, Birch Run, Frankenmuth, Bay City, Midland and more.
Safari Tree’s 7-Step Tree Care ProgramTo ensure full nourishment and protection, our tree care is divided into the following seven steps:
- We start the spring by applying a dormant oil, which protects against insects
- As the spring continues, we nourish your trees’ deep roots with fertilizer
- In the early summer, we spray the tree with an insecticide that doubles as a fungicide, minimizing the risk of disease
- We apply
a secondround of our professional fungus and insect protection
- As the summer comes to a close, we spray the tree once more to make sure no infestation lasts into the winter
- At the start of fall, we fertilize your trees’ deep roots again to protect against the cold
- To get your tree ready for the winter, we finish our professional tree work by applying an anti-desiccant spray, which holds in moisture amid cold weather
Contact Safari Tree SAGINAWPhone: (810) 344-3252
Saginaw, MI 48604
Questions about our service area?
Give us a call – (810) 344-3252
M- F: 8am– 6pm